Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Theme Of The Week: [Project] Accessories.

Accessories make the outfit. I'm a dude, so I've always just accepted this statement as fact. After all, sunglasses are pretty much the only accessory I sport:

Me and my "accessories".

But having seen my share of "Project Runway" episodes, I totally get it now. Accessories can make the outfit. And sometimes, they can even steal the show!

Woven rope necklace, from Jennifer Loiselle.

So this week, we're all about accessories: necklaces, earrings, brooches, shoes, belts, fascinators and more--for these are the the true wardrobe stars.

Pink flower hair piece, from Which Goose.

So without further ado, I dub this week, "Project Accessory"! This, of course, is a total hijacking of the upcoming show with the same name. But hey, let's just consider it an homage.





No comments:

Post a Comment