Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Favorite Vintage Find #1 - The Paymaster Check Imprinter.

Most of my Goodwill treasure hunts are fruitless. Piles upon piles of Ikea leftovers, stacks of outdated picture frames and mounds of throwaway office and computer junk typically dominate the shelves. But every once and a while, a diamond is unearthed.

Does vintage get any more beautiful than this?

























Meet my diamond--the Paymaster check imprinting machine. Virtually unused, scratch-free and brilliantly aqua, this beauty instantly caught my eye. In an ecstatic and somewhat anxious state, I swooped her up in my arms and sprinted to the register. The Paymaster was mine!

Have you had a similar treasure hunting experience? What's your favorite vintage find?

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool!
    I love it when I find amazing treasures that give me that feeling that you are getting away with a steal!

    Xo Chloe.
    http://lazyexplorers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete